Tennis Heroes Tennis Heroes

You should show the controls before the action starts. For a good couple of minutes I was using my mouse to serve and draw lines for movement.

The graphics are fine, but the net should look a lot less complex.

I give you 4 stars because I was able to get some good rallies going.

The Village Revisited The Village Revisited

Just when I was really starting to enjoy myself, the timer would start counting down. (Maybe I can earn more time? Maybe the answers are in the instructions? Maybe. I'm not in the reading mood, though. I'm in the playing mood.)

NEDER-IT responds:

There are ways to get more time. Pickup clocks, build barracks and/or mills. For each you need a peasent. Just click the items on the cards for more info. That also pauses the game.

Spot the Difference Fores Spot the Difference Fores

Wow, that's tough. Good presentation, though.

Powerwing Challenge Powerwing Challenge

Nice change-up.

Obstacles coming from the opposite direction made for a welcomed change of pace. True, it's not the highest quality advergame I've ever played, but I enjoyed it for a while. Unfortunately, it got repetitive long before the second level, which was more of the same, except for the flying saucers.

Since the game is essentially and ad, my advice would be to turn it into a one level game and introduce some real-time feedback (i.e., points, health, etc.). Waiting for my end-of-level stats felt like a disociative disorder. (No offense to those of you watching yourselves read this.)

Bottom line... If the game is fun, maybe the product is fun. Get it?

3DX 3DX

Addictive...

Addictive, but the honour goes to the inventor of Tetris. Still, your 3D approach made it interesting, although it hindered my ability to judge the fit. For example, your square looks like a rectangle by the time it hits the bottom. Try iso. I got up to level 9 before croaking.

Mahjong Burger Mahjong Burger

Lots going on...

I finished it on the easy shift, but got stuck on hard. There was no solution! Still, it was a fun game with lots going on. The conveyor belt, especially, worked well as a timer. I prefer traditional mahjong, but this was a good take on it and a good introduction for newbies.

Ship Sink (By Jocara) Ship Sink (By Jocara)

Pretty good.

Maybe you could give us a variety of enemies and have some of them shoot back. I couldn't help but think, "Where are all of these lifeboats coming from?" Also, Make the quicker moving ships blue or something, so it's obvious that they're too fast to kill starting from the middle.

My second time through, I clicked faster. I'm not sure why I was waiting so long before shooting again, the first time through, lol. If I had played it again, I'm sure that I could have improved my score.

jocara responds:

Ill add this stuff next time
thanks for the ideas,
much respect.

Street Fight Street Fight

Timely fun.

I didn't realize that I was smiling through this one until time ran out. A couple of neat surprises here. Overall it was a laugh, but I expected more from the super move. I was expecting a punchline, not a "don't blink or you'll miss it." Come to think of it, a McCain end boss would have been cool, too. When I'm ready, I'll go back and play the other character.